Tuesday, January 17, 2012 | By: Kimmi

A Beginning

Back to the land of blogging! It has been awhile but I am ready to get back into the swing of things. My last blog unfortunately was infected and thus had to close down, but honestly I had not been giving it the attention that I needed to. A lot has gone on this past year and all my attentions have been focused on things other than my daily blogging. However with this New Year and a new blog I feel it is time to get back into the game!

Now the old blog focused mainly on my journey of going from fat to fit, but the new blog is really going to be focused on my life as a writer, wanna-be crafty goddess, my not so secret addiction to Pintrest, and for the next four months, a bride to be!

The wedding is on May 12, 2012 and it is arriving faster than you can imagine! We’ve been engaged since Christmas 2010 but that doesn’t mean there isn’t still a lot of planning going on! I plan on sharing all the things I have learned while planning this wedding and all my tips on how to be a Princess Bride on a Budget! There is no reason you can’t have the wedding of your dreams while still maintaining your sanity when it comes to spending.

I’ll be separating the different topics into tabs at the top of the page at some point this week, that way you can be choosy if you like! I plan to post a couple times a week, but hopefully I’ll be able to do more than that!

Okay so that I think I have rambled enough for my first blog post, but I am just so very glad to be back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment